Fitting your new wooden or faux wood blinds is straightforward.
Follow our simple steps
- Gather your tools (a small square drill bit and a drill) and unpack your blind. Inside you’ll find all the fixtures and fittings (brackets and screws) that you’ll need to install your new blinds.
- Screw the brackets into the side jamb (the side of the window frame). Make sure your bracket is situated at the front of the jamb as this is where the face of the blind will sit. If your blind is an outside fit the brackets will be screwed through the back of the bracket into architrave or the face of the jamb. If your blind is over 1800mm wide you will need another bracket to support the blind in the middle. This will need to be screwed into the top jamb. Please do NOT screw the bracket in directly above any of the tapes (situated in the headrail of the blind)
- Drill your screws through the brackets, into place.
- Fit your blind into the brackets by placing the headrail into one of the brackets. Clip open the other bracket at the front and slide/push the other end of the blind into it. Once this has been done clip closed the front of the bracket, securing the blind in place. It really is that easy!
- If you want to take the blind out open the front clasps on both brackets and slide/pull the blind out.
Please call us on 0800 468 566 if you have any problems.Contact us