Fitting your new 25mm Aluminium blinds is straightforward.
Follow our simple steps
- Gather your tools (a small square drill bit and a drill) and unpack your blind. Inside you’ll find all the fixtures and fittings (brackets and screws) that you’ll need to install your new blinds.
- Screw the brackets into the top jamb (or top window frame) 100mm from each of the right and left jambs. Make sure your bracket is situated at the front of the jamb as this is where the face of the blind will sit. If your blind is over 1300mm wide you will need another bracket to support the blind in the middle. Please do NOT screw the bracket in directly above the red tape drum (situated in the headrail of the blind).
- Drill your screws through the brackets, into place.
- Fit your blind into the brackets by placing the headrail into the brackets and clip the back up into it. It really is that easy!
- If you want to take the blind out push it back towards the window and drop the back down, then lift it off the front of the bracket and its out.
Please call us on 0800 468 566 if you have any problems.Contact us